Projects translation requests generate translation orders that you can find and manage in the Projects app page. Start by logging in to the Customer Portal. Next, click on Projects in the left panel to launch the app.
All existing completed, draft or pending Projects will be listed. You can quickly find Projects by their name, see the requester, date of request, status, number of orders and languages, progress and Project ID.
You can opt to change to the list view by clicking the respective icon in the view toggle. The list view includes more precise information on submission and delivery times.
Search fields are available to allow you to find any existing Projects:
- Requested by: multi-select field that filters for Projects by the same requester
- Status: multi-select field filtering for Project Status
- Order name: returns any partial matches for the Project name
Monitoring a Project
The Projects page allows you to quickly track a Project's status and progress.
You can quickly check if a Project is:
- a draft, meaning that any user with access can enter and change and/or submit the Project
- in progress, meaning it's pending completion. You can track progress by checking the Progress bar at the bottom of the Project card, pointing to the relative progress based on the total number of translations
- done. Completed Projects can be downloaded as a whole.
To further check on a Project status you can click the Project card to find the details page, where you can check all contained orders and the progress concerning the languages they're being translated to.
Clicking on details will also reming you which Pipeline Group you selected, along with which languages are undergoing translation.
You can further check you order by clicking on their file name.
All translation jobs will display according to their status.
Completed jobs will become available for download individually as soon as completed.
Once a Project is submitted or completed, there are no possible edit actions to be taken. Only downloading is possible. However, as long as the Project has a draft status, all editions are possible, much as if you were creating the Project from scratch. These include:
- moving forward and backward between the Project creation steps
- adding or removing additional files in step 1
- changing the pipeline group and translation languages
- changing the Project name
- submitting the Project
- deleting the Project
You can download all translations contained in the project by clicking the download button in the Projects view. If you want to access specific translations within the project, click a Project item instead.
You have multiple options for obtaining your translation:
1 - Download all translations in the project (1): Download the translations for all orders and all languages included in the project.
2 - Download a specific order (2): Download all languages for one of the orders.
3 - Open an order. Download the full order (all languages in the order)
4 - Download translation. Download the specific language in the selected order.
If you choose to download a group translations, you will receive a zip file containing all relevant files which you can unzip to the format of the source file. If you download an individual language, you will obtain the file in the format you uploaded.