Unbabel has a global community of over 40,000 bilingual translators who work via their own dedicated mobile apps and desktop portals. We use machine learning and artificial intelligence to send them not just the original text, but suggested translations that they can amend with a few taps or clicks, saving Unbabel’s clients time and money in delivering trustworthy native-language customer service at scale.
Articles in this section
- How long does a ticket take to be translated?
- Does Unbabel assign tickets?
- Which security measures does Unbabel deploy?
- What if I have confidential information that I don’t want to share with the translators?
- How long will it take my team to learn how to use Unbabel?
- Can I trust the quality of Unbabel’s translations?
- How does the payment work?
- Why Unbabel?