At Unbabel, the privacy of the information shared with customers is very important and we understand that the whole content of a ticket cannot always be shared with the translators. That is why we’ve come up with a feature that allows you to hide parts of texts that you do not want to share or that you do not want to have translated.
Articles in this section
- How long does a ticket take to be translated?
- Does Unbabel assign tickets?
- Which security measures does Unbabel deploy?
- What if I have confidential information that I don’t want to share with the translators?
- How long will it take my team to learn how to use Unbabel?
- Can I trust the quality of Unbabel’s translations?
- How does the payment work?
- Why Unbabel?