Once you receive a ticket, Unbabel’s triggers are activated and automatically add the unbabel hashtag and set the reply to Internal Note. This allows the ticket to be translated by the Unbabel team and sent directly to the customer in their native language. Once they reply, the ticket will be reopened and re-assigned to the same agent.
Articles in this section
- How long does a ticket take to be translated?
- Does Unbabel assign tickets?
- Which security measures does Unbabel deploy?
- What if I have confidential information that I don’t want to share with the translators?
- How long will it take my team to learn how to use Unbabel?
- Can I trust the quality of Unbabel’s translations?
- How does the payment work?
- Why Unbabel?