Release date: 13 January 2023
Important: Please install version 3.9. This release contains a bug related to email attachments that was fixed with that version. We are keeping it available in the help center so that the release notes are listed.
- BCC field - We now add a user as a bcc contact in our email composer if the user has set this option in its personal settings
- Add a warning when “To” and “From” languages are the same
- Added a Configuration object allowing the “To Address” field in the Unbabel composer to fetch a value from any email field from the Case Object, for example:
Translation Feed improvements
- Added a spinner while translations are ongoing.
- Added retry error handling, retry inbound, retry and send outbound
- Add additional error detail for same language translations
- Prevent Translation Request when a case has no subject and no description
Add safeguard for SF limits
- Added safeguard to prevent hitting Salesforce’s queueable jobs limit on the email trigger.
- Disabled an Event to auto-refresh the Translations Feed, since it could cause some Organizations to moving close to platform events limits. We have disabled this feature as a temporary precaution while we implement a more robust solution.
Unbabel Connector (minimum required)
Installation URL v1.68
[your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1n000002DfzlAAC
Unbabel for Service Cloud v3.8
[your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1v000002H38iAAC