Unbabel represents the conversation on our side using external facing IDs, which help us pinpoint the conversation and the translation requests originating there. Sharing the correct ID may prove absolutely necessary for troubleshooting and/or speed up its resolution.
The ID you need to provide is the conversation ID. The ID is included in the URL of the browser when accessing the conversation, and it looks like this:
You can share the full URL with firstname.lastname@example.org directly for simplicity.
If you want to pinpoint a specific message, you can share the message URL as well. Do this by clicking the highlighted button when hovering a message, then click on copy link.
Please provide the URL for the source message, meaning:
- if it's an inbound, the public message from the customer
- if it's an outbound, the internal note from the agent containing $unbabel
Reporting technical issues
In addition to any conversation and message IDs, kindly provide some additional information when reporting technical issues:
- Agent emails: Please let us know which agents are affected or were taking the actions described in the support request, and whether it is affecting more/all of the operation.
- Troubleshooting steps already taken.
- Timeline of events.
- Any changes to the organization/users conducted recently, if any.
- Any screenshots or videos illustrating the issue.
Reporting quality issues
If you feel that one of our translations is off and needs to be reviewed, please forward that information to us and we will be keen on analyzing what may have happened and how to improve.
When doing so, please identify the Conversation and/or Message ID for the translation, along with any elements that allow us to identify the specifically affected message (such as source text, a screenshot, or the timestamp). It is also important that you add some context into the report, as to where you suspect the error to be, along with any comments or suggested corrections you may wish to make.
Alternatively, for spontaneous reports, you can also use the Customer Portal Translation Auditing page to report a problem.
Speak with your LangOps Specialist or CSM in order to establish the feedback loop that best suits you!