Pipelines play a crucial role in guiding the steps and criteria for translation requests. Each pipeline has its own flow, allowing customization based on language and translation quality requirements. This article explains how to check and edit the flow of a pipeline.
To access and edit a pipeline flow, follow these steps:
- Go to the respective Pipeline group details page.
- Click on the specific language pair you want to edit.
A new modal will open, displaying the flow builder.
In the central area, you will see the current flow being used. The flow consists of different modules representing steps in the translation process. Some modules are mandatory, some are optional, and availability may depend on the selected content type. Additional steps can also be added and configured.
On the left side, you will find all the available modules for the flow. Modules that are already in use are greyed out, while modules dependent on other steps are locked.
To customize your translation flow, you can perform the following actions:
- Add Modules: Select and add modules from the available list to incorporate additional steps in the flow.
- Remove Modules: Remove unnecessary or unwanted modules from the flow.
- Rearrange Modules: Drag and drop modules within the flow to change their order.
- Configure Module Settings: Customize the settings and criteria for each module according to your translation requirements.
By modifying the flow, you can create a tailored translation process that aligns with your specific needs and preferences.
Watch our step-by-step video tutorial below to see the instructions in action.