Different customers may require different tones or approaches to engage. Unbabel allows for the creation of separate sets of linguistic resources in the Customer Portal so that these can be leveraged on their appropriate occasion.
To have Case translations point to different brands, make sure you obtain the appropriate Pipeline Group ID from your LangOps manager or Customer happiness at email@example.com, as these values will be used during the setup.
- Step 1 Go to Salesforce’s App Launcher
- Step 2 Find Unbabel SC -Configuration Menu
- Step 3 Find the Brand Configuration section
- Step 4 Click “New mapping” to create a new entry that relates a Case field to a specific Brand ID
- Step 5 Type the apiName of the field you want to map the value from, the value of that field and the Unbabel External Brand Id. These can be Record Types, custom or standard fields. Repeat the process for each different field you want to associate differently.
- Step 6 Save
Any translations requested while not using any of the configured fields will use the default brand set up in your Portal.
- Different fieldValues can use the same brand, however the same fieldValues cannot be configured to have multiple brands
- If a Case fieldValue is changed after the first translation has been requested in a case the following translations are never going to reflect this change, sticking to the first translation’s brand.
- You can only base your brand mapping on a single field at the time.