What happens if an agent selects the Customer Language in a newly created ticket before switching Activate Unbabel to True?
- Unbabel will rely on the selected Customer Language instead of attempting to identify the language.
Can the automated internal notes and the shortcuts (e.g. #unbabel) be changed?
- Yes, it requires manual configuration but the copy of automated internal notes and shortcuts can be edited.
Does changing the conversation status or snoozing while waiting for a translation have any impact on the flow?
- No. Unbabel does not change nor is dependent on statuses.
Is there a notification in case a translation fails to be delivered from Unbabel to Kustomer or from Kustomer to the customer?
- No. Although this should never happen, we suggest creating a report on Kustomer with all open conversations in which Unbabel is in use (setting up a Search on Kustomer makes this quite easy).
What happens if the agent types a public reply, i.e. not an internal note, with #unbabel and text in English?
- That whole message in English and #unbabel are sent to the customer. Unbabel has no way to intercept public replies sent on Kustomer.
What kicks off the Unbabel outbound workflow?
- Posting (not typing) an internal note containing #unbabel.
When sending outbound emails, does Unbabel translate the subject of the email?
- No, Unbabel will only translate the body of the email.