The settings page is available to Portal users with an Integrations Manager or higher tier role.
On this page, you will be able to manage your instance's overall settings along with the agent's language preferences and authorization status.
You can access the page by expanding the Unbabel widget, finding and clicking the cogwheel icon at the top left corner. A user with enough priveleges will see the Account setup option available to him. Clicking it will redirect the user to the Customer Portal section of Integrations, where the settings are available for management. Note: you can navigate back to the widget main menu by clicking the close icon at any time. The section is also available by logging in directly to the portal and selecting it from the left panel - make sure you have a valid account.
The settings page will allow you to control and adjust several aspects and features of the Unbabel integration for the organization (instance) as a whole, which is the subject of this article. See their description in the chapter below. It also includes the agents' list and enables you to control their authorization and language settings.
The page is divided into different sections: Translation Settings, Tags, Agents and General Settings.
Under translation settings you will be able to find and manage some settings that affect the way your agents will operate on the interface in order to request translations. They are:
- Settings for inbound messages
- Default note author: you can select one specific authorized agent as the default author of all inbound messages, or have the customer being the author (default mode).
- Default Language - this will be the default language to which tickets will be translated when using Automatic Pre-translation. For the typical flow, please keep English selected to avoid errors.
- Translation Requests - Will list the available Translation Models. You can pick from one of the options on how Unbabel will be invoked to translate. Read more about your options here.
- Settings for outbound messages
- Pre-fill with #unbabel - determines whether #unbabel is automatically populated in any internal note in a ticket that has been initialized. #unbabel will not populate if the ticket language is set to a user's preferred or spoken language, even if the checkbox is selected. Note: this setting also determines that an initialized ticket opens in the internal note view. Having it unchecked opens the ticket under public reply.
Refreshing token and reinstalling webhooks
Also available in this section are two troubleshooting actions that may be necessary in order to repair the Unbabel translation flow. In order to access them, click the icon with the three vertical dots next to the Edit button.
Note: please only undertake any of these actions when instructed by Unbabel.
- Reinstall Webhooks - Unbabel requests translations based on its own custom Zendesk triggers, which activate specific webhooks. A trigger can be edited and webhooks may change configurations. Re-installing webhooks reverts them to their defaults.
- Refresh Token - Unbabel makes use of the Unbabel Admin token to read and write information into the Zendesk instance. The token may become invalidated for different reasons, such as the deletion of an account or a change in role. In order to correct this, we may have to request you to refresh the Zendesk token, as further detailed in this article.
Unbabel makes use of Zendesk tags to control some features. You can temper with those features in this section of the page.
- Pre-translation tags - you can add any tags you want to trigger automatic pre-translation for a ticket. Read more about the feature here.
- Blacklisted tags - tickets containing any tag added here won't be initialized, which means Unbabel won't have access to any of their content and will not initialize. More information here.
Agents are listed alphabetically and split into several pages. You can search by the agent email, and any matches will restrict the list to the agents meeting the search criteria.
Check the articles above for the full instructions. Nevertheless, you can:
- add agents by clicking the Add Agent button, filling in the details and clicking Add
- authorize agents by clicking on the respective entry and editing the agent settings
General settings apply to the whole organization.
- Import And Authorize Agents by default - if this setting is active, any agent that is not part of the list of added agents is automatically added and authorized to use Unbabel when he/she sees the widget for the first time.
Any changes to the settings need to be confirmed by pressing the Save button in each and every section.