Release date: 24 October 2023
- Update connected app refresh token default settings.
This version fix a bug present in Connector in some previous versions listed below. We removed them from the HC but for history purposes, here are their release notes.
- Added missing permission for apex class.
- Updated connected app token expiration date.
- Added missing permissions to package custom settings
- Added ability to restrict connected App access - see the guide here
- Added a button to Reauthenticate the app in the API test
- Remove the use of no-translate tags on threading ids.
If you have any of these versions please update to the latest to add all improvements.
[your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1n000002WsuN