A task is a text to be translated. It has been translated by the machine translation engine and needs to be edited. Tasks are usually less than 100 words longs, making them easy to edit.
Articles in this section
- What is an “editor”, how and why should you become one?
- Can anyone be an editor? Do I have to be a professional translator?
- How much do Editors get paid on Unbabel? How does it work?
- What is a task?
- How do I access paid tasks on Unbabel? How much do you pay editors?
- What are segments?
- Community rules: Dos and Don'ts