This article is a guide on how to use the new component on the Unbabel for Service cloud package that allows for translating CaseComments.
The component and respective class are available from package version 3.34 of Unbabel for SF Service Cloud.
Translate Case Comment Component
This component enables an agent to post translated CaseComments. The agent can write in his Unbabel main language and translate and/or post comments in the Case Unbabel language.
- Agent’s Unbabel Main Language.
- Case’s Unbabel Language. Selecting a different language will update Case’s Unbabel Language.
- TextArea to write the CaseComment.
- Select if the CaseComment is Internal or External
- Publish Button - Publishes CaseComment without translating it.
- Translate and Publish Button - Requests the translation for the CaseComment and publishes it according to the public (4) field.
How to publish translated Case Comments
1 - Write a comment.
2 - Click Translate and Publish.
3 - Check the feed. Immediately after requesting the translation a Case Comment is published as private:
When the translation arrives the translated comment is published and replaces the source.
- If you don't want to translate the case comment and you just want to publish it, simply write the comment, choose whether the comment is public or private and click Publish.
- Customers without the Unbabel permissions sets can use the component and will have access to the Publish button as long as they have permissions to class “UnbabelCaseCommentController”.
Make the component available on the flexipage
1 - Navigate to the case record that has the flexipage you want to change assigned to it.
2 - On the setup gear icon select Edit Page.
3 - On the components search box type: “unbabelCaseComment”
4 - Drag the component to the desired page area.
5 - Save any changes to the Flexipage
1 - Make the component available as a QuickAction
2 - Go to Setup
3 - Navigate to Object Manager
4 - Select Case
5 - Choose Case Page Layouts and select the pageLayout you want to change
6 - Select Mobile & Lightning Actions
7 - Drag the Translate Case Comment action to the layout
8 - Save the PageLayout