Our platform automatically mark possible errors in the text – for some important issues we don't let you submit before you review them, either correcting or ignoring them (if it does not apply to that context).
In case you cannot Ignore the issue, or corrected it but is still marked as an error, or even there's no issue marked, this might happen due to sometimes the browser not being responding correctly.
In such cases, please do the follow:
- Ensure that you are using Firefox or Chrome browser (we don’t fully support other browsers).
- Check if there are no issues underlined/marked in the texts
- If you are doing a review, please save it
- Refresh/reload the page on the browser.
- Try to submit again.
If that doesn't solve it, you can still try:
- Access Unbabel in a private/incognito window.
- Clear you browser cache (see bellow)
To clear the cache follow these instructions:
- For Mozilla Firefox
- For Google Chrome
These instructions should solve most of the cases - in case not, don't hesitate to let us know.