To translate your Help Center articles, make sure your Zendesk is authenticated with Unbabel and that its localization settings are properly configured.
All the articles you have can be translated to the languages you are currently supporting in Zendesk Help Center.
You can choose to bypass this step and do this manually. To do this just start selecting the articles you wish to get translated on the left pane.
1. Click "Select Articles" to automatically select all articles.
2. Translate selected articles
After clicking "Request Translation", you will be able to review your selection.
If you selected your articles manually on the previous step, choose the languages they will get translated to.
3. Once your order is submitted, you will see a "Translation in Progress" message next to the piece(s) of content that is being translated.
When they are finished, you will receive an email and "Translation in Progress" will change to "Translated".
4. There are 4 status for the articles:
- "No translations yet" - Article hasn't been translated at all
- "Translation in Progress" - Article is being translated to the selected target languages
- "Translated" - Article is already translated into the target languages selected
- "Changed" - Article was edited after being translated