You are now able to translate your Help Center articles and FAQs seamlessly within Zendesk with our Unbabel Integration for Zendesk Help Center 3.0:
1. If you don't have an account at Unbabel, send us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will receive an E-mail to activate your account.
3. From your Zendesk Account, go to:
Settings > Account > Localization.
Select your default language.
Add additional languages in which you’d like to serve your customers.
4. Go to your Help Center, Click on "General", and choose "Help Center Settings"
5. At the bottom of the General Settings page, find the "Languages” tab.
Select the languages you wish to display on your Help Center.
6. Login to Unbabel for Zendesk Help Center as an Admin.
7. Enter your Zendesk subdomain and login to Zendesk to authenticate with your Help Center. You can find it in your Zendesk URL. It is often something like https://subdomain.zendesk.com.
8. You are now on the Unbabel Dashboard for Zendesk Help Center 3.0.
Unbabel for Zendesk Help Center can now translate all of your articles in just 3 clicks. They will be translated to the languages you are currently supporting in Zendesk Help Center.
You can choose to bypass this step and do this manually, just start selecting the articles you wish to get translated on the left pane.