You are now able to translate your help center articles and FAQs seamlessly from within Zendesk:
- If you don't have an account at Unbabel, send us an E-mail at email@example.com.
- You will receive an E-mail to activate your account.
- From your Zendesk Account, go to:
Settings -> Account -> Localization.
Select your default language.
Add additional languages in which you’d like to serve your customers.
- Go to your Help Center, Click on 'General', and choose 'Help Center Settings'
- At the bottom of the General Settings page, find the “Languages” tab.
Select the languages you wish to display on your Help Center.
- Login to Unbabel for Zendesk Help Center as an Admin.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain and login to Zendesk to authenticate with your Help Center. You can find it in your Zendesk URL. It is often something like https://subdomain.zendesk.com.
- You are now on the Unbabel Dashboard for Zendesk Help Center.
You can request translations of anything within your Zendesk Help Center.