When you receive a ticket in a foreign language, you can choose to have it translated as an internal note before you even open the ticket. This saves you waiting time for the translation to be completed.
To set up this option, you have to create a trigger on zendesk to automatically initiate the Unbabel app.
Very simple. Unless you never created a trigger before, then buckle up! :)
- Define the trigger that will initiate the app:
- Go to the app Settings and choose Automatic Pre-Translation
- Insert the name of the trigger and Save Changes. In this case, we will use always_unbabel.
- Create the trigger from your Zendesk settings:
Go to Settings - Triggers - Add Trigger
- Make sure you configure the trigger based on the languages:
- Add the tag you defined in the app. Submit Changes.
- Almost there. Go to Triggers again and "edit" the trigger Automatically Unbabel:
- This auto initiates the app if the trigger "always_unbabel" is found and if the ticket had not been translated already.
- Make sure the triggers are in the right order. The "pre-translation" trigger must come before any other Unbabel trigger:
- A pre-translated ticket will look like this:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.