Glossaries come from Unbabel customers who have brand terms and other linguistic specifications pre-loaded into their account.
Unbabel uses glossaries to:
- Keep untranslatable terms untranslated
- Enforce client’s preferential translations
- Enforce the use of field approved terminology
- Keep consistency throughout all the materials translated
- Acronyms and abbreviations
These will appear in grey in both source and target text.
To check, just click on the source text, and the original translation will appear.
Please only change glossary terms if necessary (for gender and number issues, for instance).