The Unbabel platform automatically highlights potential errors within task text.
Some issues that are flagged are deemed important enough that you will not be able to submit a task before they have been reviewed, corrected or ignored.
Where you are unable to Ignore the issue, or a correction has not been accepted, it might be due to an issue with your browser not responding correcting.
Try the following:
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and
- as we don’t fully support other browsers
- Check if there are no issues underlined/marked in the texts
- If you are doing a review, please save it
- Refresh/reload the page on the browser
- Try to submit again
If that doesn't solve it, you can still try:
- Accessing Unbabel in a private/incognito window
- Clearing your browser cache (find instructions to do it on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari, and )
Another case why you might not be able to submit the task is because of the segments. Please refer to this page to see how to solve that.
These instructions should solve most of the cases — in case not, don't hesitate to let us know.