Now that you’re in the right mood, let’s get you all set up.
1. If you don't have an account at Unbabel, drop us a line at .
2. You’ll receive an email to activate your account.
3. From your Zendesk Account, go to:
Settings > Account > Localization.
Select your default language.
Add the additional languages in which you’d like to serve your customers. Like so:
4. Go to your Help Center, Click on "General", and choose "Help Center Settings"
5. At the bottom of the General Settings page, find the "Languages” tab.
Select the languages you wish to display on your Help Center.
6. We’re almost there. Login to as an Admin.
7. Enter your Zendesk subdomain and login to Zendesk to authenticate with your Help Center: You can find it in your Zendesk URL and it’s often something along the lines of https://subdomain.zendesk.com.
8. You are now on the Unbabel Dashboard for Zendesk Help Center 3.0.
Unbabel for Zendesk Help Center can now translate all of your articles in just 3 simple clicks. They will be translated to the languages you are currently supporting in Zendesk Help Center, or you can choose to bypass this step and do it manually — just start selecting the articles you wish to get translated on the left pane. And there you go!