To translate your Help Center articles, make sure your Zendesk is .
All your articles can be translated to the languages you are currently supporting in Zendesk Help Center. If you, however, wish to bypass this step and do this manually, just start selecting the articles you wish to get translated on the left pane.
1. Click "Select Articles".
2. Translate said articles
After clicking "Request Translation", you’ll be able to review your selection.
If you’ve selected your articles manually on the previous step, choose the languages you want them to get translated to:
3. Once your order is submitted, you will see a "Translation in Progress" message next to the piece(s) of content that is(are) being translated. Once this process is done the "Translation in Progress" will be replaced with "Translated".
4. There are 4 status for the articles:
- "No translations yet" - The article hasn't been translated at all
- "Translation in progress" - The article is being translated to the selected target languages
- "Translated" - The article was successfully translated into the target languages
- "Changed" - The article was edited after being translated