We don’t. Once you receive a ticket, Unbabel’s triggers are activated, automatically add the unbabel hashtag and set the reply to Internal Note. This allows the ticket to be translated and sent directly to the customer in their native language. Once they reply, the ticket will be reopened and carried to the same agent.
Articles in this section
- Unbabel For Zendesk Support Quick Guide
- Installation Guide — First things first
- How to automatically pre-translate Zendesk Tickets
- Why can’t I see the Unbabel app?
- How can I add new agents to our Unbabel app?
- Can I provide access to multiple agents?
- Which agents have access?
- Why can't I see any/all of my agents within Agent Permissions?
- How long will it take my team to learn how to use Unbabel?
- How long does a ticket take to be translated?