We don’t. Once you receive a ticket, Unbabel’s triggers are activated, automatically add the unbabel hashtag and set the reply to Internal Note. This allows the ticket to be translated and sent directly to the customer in their native language. Once they reply, the ticket will be reopened and carried to the same agent.
Articles in this section
- Unbabel For Zendesk Support Quick Guide
- Installation Guide — First things first
- How long will it take my team to learn how to use Unbabel?
- How long does a ticket take to be translated?
- How to refresh/revalidate your Zendesk token
- How to automatically pre-translate Zendesk Tickets
- How to make sure your message is translated by Unbabel
- How can I add new agents to our Unbabel app?
- Can I provide access to multiple agents?
- Which agents have access?