If an agent replies as a Public reply, the message written will be directly delivered to the client without passing through Unbabel, thus without being translated. Likewise, if #unbabel is removed, the message will also not be translated, it will simply be posted as an internal note.
Articles in this section
- Unbabel For Zendesk Support Quick Guide
- Installation Guide — First things first
- How long will it take my team to learn how to use Unbabel?
- How to refresh/revalidate your Zendesk token
- How to automatically pre-translate Zendesk Tickets
- How to make sure your message is translated by Unbabel
- How can I add new agents to our Unbabel app?
- Can I provide access to multiple agents?
- Which agents have access?
- Why can't I see any/all of my agents within Agent Permissions?