Under the normal evaluation cycle, tasks are selected at random by the Unbabel system and can be from any point since your last evaluation. This is usually a sample of five tasks, but can be less on very specific occasions. The system is designed to ensure that our editors deliver tasks to a consistently high standard in the knowledge that any task might be evaluated.
Articles in this section
- Evaluations: the definitive guide
- Common mistakes
- What are evaluators looking for? How do I succeed?
- Is there any other way to prove my linguistic ability?
- Why am I being evaluated so frequently?
- Can you evaluate me more often?
- The tasks you've evaluated aren't mine
- Why don't I have any written feedback?
- Why does my work have to be evaluated?
- Who evaluates my work?