If you see this error, it is likely that something is wrong with the selection of language pair for translation. Some possible causes are:
- The language pair of the translation request is not part of the subscription
- The selected language pair is unsupported
Bear in mind that language identification can play an important part in this scenario:
- The customer may write a message in a different language other than their native one. Starting the chat with a simple "Hello" will cause an English to English request, which is unsupported
- Language identification may set a wrong language, that could be unsubscribed
- The agent's language settings may be wrongly configured and the writing language may form an unsubscribed or unsupported language pair.
If you have ruled out these causes and an error still persists, please contact us at email@example.com, providing detailed information about the error and chat.
Please sign in to leave a comment.