Your journey through the portal will see you land on the Home Page, to begin with.
The Homepage will contain a summary of your active subscriptions, allowing you to have a quick yet representative overview of your active subscriptions and some important metrics.
For a quick presentation of the Portal: to the left, you will find a panel displaying the available pages, which you can use for navigation. This will be visible on all pages.
The main attraction on the home page is your subscription summary. When viewing the page, all your active subscriptions will be listed, and you will be presented with their details and key metrics. These include:
- the channel being served by the subscription
- the product/integration in use for that subscription
- percentage of used units
- number of active language pairs
- number of active agents (agents that requested a translation in the last 6 hours)
- total usage for the top language pair
- start and end dates
- current usage relative to the total amount of subscribed units
You can dig into more detail for each subscription by heading into the Usage Reporting page, which you can do by clicking the View button to the to right corner of each chart.
Accompanying you through the whole interface, you will find the buttons to access the Account dropdown menu, in the top right corner, and the Unbabel Icon, which will open a chat window allowing you to contact the Portal team, in the bottom right corner.
Finally, you can access the Language Brain interface by clicking the Icon button to the left of your username.