Can admin/agents set languages they don’t need translation for (set native languages)?
Yes. Learn how in this article.
Does an agent need to keep the chat tab active in order to see the reply sent with Unbabel?
We rely on a websocket-like mechanism (Zendesk notification API) to deliver outbound translations. If the agent closes the tab or loses connection, the translation won’t be delivered successfully.
If a new agent is added to the case, can they request translations of all previous messages to a different language?
Yes, message by message.
Can I request a human upgrade of a MT-only inbound translation?
You can request a human-reviewed upgrade for any inbound email message. Chat messages, on the other hand, cannot be upgraded.
Does Zendesk Support allow for No Translate?
Can I send an attachment through a translated message?
You can attach a file that will be delivered along with the translation if you are sending an email message. Unfortunately, for chats, attachments are not allowed in outbound messages. Your translation will fail to be posted if you include any attachments.
Is it possible to use Unbabel for Zendesk Agent Workspace with Whatsapp?
- Whatsapp for Business
- Facebook Messenger
- Instagram DM
- Twitter DM
Can I use Unbabel with Messaging?
- Enables customer support agents to instantly communicate across channels, supporting several language pairs.
- Allows customers to seamlessly pick up a chat where they left off without losing the conversation history and case details.
- Includes out-of-the-box support for WhatsApp Business, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and Twitter direct messages.
- Increases customer support team’s productivity and efficiency with a unified agent workspace that comes right out of the box and gives agents the context they need to respond to customers across any channel.
- Helps businesses turn conversations into revenue with custom reporting capabilities that allow teams to manage high volumes and analyze historical trends to provide better staffing across preferred channels.
When would it be possible to handle templates?
Agents can use Zendesk Templates and Macros normally within Zendesk. They just need to make sure that it doesn’t submit the response to the customer. Agents must click the Unbabel button to send the translated text.
Can agents start a ticket/case from their end?
Yes, either via an internal note as explained here, or by clicking the Unbabel translation button - still requires the ticket to be initialized first.
The Unbabel Button disappeared. What can I do?
Find a troubleshooting article on the subject here.