In the Unbabel Portal it's possible to search for and review individual, translated conversations over email or chat between agents and your customers.
- Find the conversation ID. To run the search in the Unbabel Portal, you must first locate the message or CRM ID of the specific conversation you're looking for. (NB: It’s the full conversation/thread id, not the individual message).
Below are examples of the format for the IDs in different systems:
Example of Conversation/Thread ID Format Salesforce 5703u000005fuGkAAI Zendesk 132320545 Freshdesk 5655113 Kustomer 60d43ad8864680a724800fe5 Unbabel Interface
- Go to the Unbabel Portal. Go to the 'Translations' sidebar in the Portal
- Paste the ID. Once there, paste the conversation ID into the Translations Auditing search bar
- Review the full conversation. The thread will be visible in both source and target languages:
- Access extra data. You have access to metadata such as turnaround time (TAT), start and end times, date, and the agent ID