You can scrutinise and review individual, translated conversations over email or chat between agents and your customers, as well as any submitted translations through On-demand on the Translations Auditing section of the Portal. Using the feature enables you to:
- See the full context of the conversation with both the translated and original messages surfaced, alongside supporting meta-data
- Find specific conversations without the support of Unbabel’s customer-facing teams
- Understand why a conversation went well or badly
- Independently perform language quality checks based on your audit schedule
In order to find and audit a conversation, follow these steps:
- Find the conversation ID. To run the search in the Unbabel Portal, you must first locate the message or CRM ID of the specific conversation you're looking for. (NB: It’s the full conversation/thread id, not the individual message).
Below are examples of the format for the IDs in different systems:
Example of Conversation/Thread ID Format Salesforce 5703u000005fuGkAAI Zendesk 132320545 Freshdesk 5655113 Kustomer 60d43ad8864680a724800fe5 Unbabel Interface
5527ff90-424e-49c3-9351-f05d64313801 (any label you name it)
- Login to the Unbabel Portal. Find to the 'Translations' section on the navigation panel to the left
- Paste the ID. Once there, paste the conversation ID into the Translations Auditing search bar and click Submit
- Review the full conversation. The thread will be visible in both source and target languages:
- Access extra data. You have access to metadata such as turnaround time (TAT), start and end times, date, and the agent ID
- Report the translation. Hover over the translation and you can directly report feedback to your LangOps manager and provide context around the issue
Note: only translations dated from June 15th 2021 onwards are retrievable in Translation Auditing.