You might have access to Unbabel On-demand in your Portal, where you can request translations for any of your language pairs (if you do not have access, but would like to, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager).
Here's how you can request and manage translations through On-demand:
- First, navigate to Unbabel On-demand through the Apps Menu in the top bar
- Next, in the Translation Orders menu, you can initiate a new translation in the top right corner
- To get going, write in or paste text you wish to translate in the text box
- Next, you'll need to provide more detail on the order.
- Confirm the source language
- The requested target language (this will be available in any of your existing Language Pairs)
- You can also give the order a unique name
- Then you may confirm the order to initiate the request
- The request is then sent to the Unbabel Community. At this point, the translation requests will be processed and follow the Translation Flow according to your specific Translation Profile
- You can review the translation orders and see the status for each request and can click into the individual order to view what was requested
- When the order is done, you will receive an email notifying them when the order has been completed by the Unbabel Community