The Settings page allow for the management of Organization-wide and agent specific settings alike. The page is accessible to any Customer Portal user with a role of Integrations Manager or above, and can be found in the Integrations section of the Portal. Find below the available items and their meaning and effects.
Inbound message options
- Default Author Email - the email of the user input here determines the authorship of the internal notes containing inbound translations. Maybe relevant for building your metrics.
- Default language - whenever translation is occurring in an unassigned conversation, this language is the target language for inbound translations and the source one for outbounds.
Token and Webhook options
If you click the three dotted button to the right of Edit, you can see two additional options. You should only select any of these when explicitilly told by Unbabel.
- Reinstall webhooks - returns the webhook configurations to their default.
- Refresh token - redoes the token used for authenticating requests between Unbabel and the Organization
The Agent Settings page allows for several different aspects of agent management:
See any of the dedicated articles for more information.
General settings apply to the whole organization. Below you can find the available items and their meaning and effects.
- Import new agents as authorized - if checked, agents imported from the CRM are authorized by default.