Release date: 28 October 2021
New Feature: Update automatic translation for case and last email on case ownership change
- The automatic translation triggers when a Case ownership changes. The steps are the following:
- A new Case assigned from a non Unbabel Queue/Agent to an Unbabel Queue/Agent.
- If the Case field Unbabel Language or Unbabel Translated Description is empty:
- A translation for the Case description will be automatically requested.
- As soon as the translation arrives, it would be added to the Unbabel Translated Description field.
- A translation for the last Email Message (if any) will be automatically requested.
- As soon as the translation is delivered it would be posted on the Case feed as a new Email Message.
[your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1n000002Guac
Unbabel for Service Cloud
[your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1v000002GzHM
⚠NOTE: We recommend that you test this feature in a test/UAT environment before enabling it in production. A validation/trigger on the Case may impact or process when assigning a new owner.