Note: see past version history in this section of our HC.
Recommended: Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide of the installation.
In order to successfully install the package, you need to have at least a System Admin role or equivalent and be able to approve 3rd party access.
Logging impersonating a System Admin won't allow the installation to complete. We will authenticate the installer of the package, therefore the user must be logged in using the rightful credentials.
- App Version: v1.61
- Installation URL: [Your Domain]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1n000002GukXAAS
- Copy the installation URL into a browser where you have already login into the target Salesforce Org.
- You will see the following screen. Select "Install for Admins Only" and click "Install":
- Next, you will see the following screen where you can approve the Unbabel Endpoints. Click on “Continue”.
- You will then see a loading bar. Do not close this window or open a new tab. It might take up to 10 minutes for the installation to be completed and new access permissions to be granted.
- Finally, you will see an "Installation Complete!" message. Just click "Done."
Having Issues? Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide of the installation.
In the next article, we will show you how to assign permissions.