Note: see past version history in this section of our HC.
Recommended: Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide of the installation.
In order to successfully install the package, you need to have at least a System Admin role or equivalent and be able to approve 3rd party access.
Additionally, we require that your organization has Email2Case setup and makes use of the Case entity.
Logging impersonating a System Admin won't allow the installation to complete. We will authenticate the installer of the package, therefore the user must be logged in using the rightful credentials.
- App Version: v1.65
- Installation URL: [Your Domain]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1n0000025SC8
- Copy the installation URL into a browser where you have already login into the target Salesforce Org.
- You will see the following screen. Select "Install for Admins Only" and click "Install":
- Next, you will see the following screen where you can approve the Unbabel Endpoints. Click on “Continue”.
- You will then see a loading bar. Do not close this window or open a new tab. It might take up to 10 minutes for the installation to be completed and new access permissions to be granted.
- Finally, you will see an "Installation Complete!" message. Just click "Done."
Having Issues? Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide of the installation.
In the next article, we will show you how to assign permissions.