Now, we will configure the User Layout. This is important since it will add an Unbabel section that configures the user's Unbabel language settings.
- Click on the setup icon and then on “Setup”:
- Once you are on the Setup Home page, click on “Object Manager.”
- On the “Quick Find” search bar, type “User”. Then, click on the “User” label.
- Once you are on the User page, click on “User Page Layouts” on the right column and then on Then, click on "User Layout” under “Page Layout Name.”
- For all the Page Layouts you are using, create a new Section "Unbabel" by dragging and dropping the fields “Unbabel Known Languages” and “Unbabel Main Language “ into “Additional Information”.
- Unbabel Known Languages -> Languages that the Agent speaks so they do not require an automatic translation to be triggered.
- The "Unbabel Known Languages" refers to the languages that the Agent speaks, so they do not require an automatic translation to be triggered.
- Don't forget to click on "Save" before leaving to validate your updates.
Having Issues? Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide on how to configure user layout, languages and test the translation pipeline.