After assigning the users, you need to configure the API so that your organization connects to the Unbabel API.
- Open the “App Launcher” and click on “View All”
- Scroll down or search for “Unbabel - Configuration Menu” and select it
- Fill the “Connected App” form and click on “Create App”. You can select whichever contact email you wish to associate with the service. The Unbabel Username and the API key are provided by Unbabel.
- After this step, you will see a loading page and will need to wait 10 minutes before moving on with the configuration. The reason for this is that the generated connected app on the background is only read on the Salesforce side sometime within that time limit.
- Lastly, you will see a “Ready to connect” confirmation message. You should automatically be redirected to the next screen within 5 seconds.
5.1 In case you are not redirected, please click on “click here”.
- You will be redirected to the OAuth page where you must authorize the connection of the App that you just created.
- After clicking "Allow," you will be automatically redirected to the User Page Layout menu. If you are not redirected, an error occurred on the OAuth - Unbabel backend was likely down or unavailable. In that case, simply repeat the OAuth steps. If the issue persists, please contact Unbabel support.