Recommended: Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide on how to configure user layout, languages and test the translation pipeline.
Now, we will configure the User Languages.
- Click on the setup icon and then on “Setup”:
- On the "Quick Find," type "Users" and select "Users."
- Click on “Edit” next to the user that will be using Unbabel.
- Scroll down to the Unbabel section and select:
- Unbabel Main Language → The source language that your agents will be using (normally English). If this field is empty, the Salesforce user language is used as default.
- Unbabel Known Languages → : You can add languages NOT to be translated for native agents that don't require translations for some specific languages.
- Don't forget to click on "Save" before leaving to validate your updates.