You can also test and validate Unbabel’s translations.
- Open the “App Launcher” and click on “View All”
- Scroll down and click on “Unbabel - Configuration Menu”
- Notice that the Unbabel Setup section is now turned into a verification tool. To verify the success of the connection setup, click the “TEST” button:
- The previous action will trigger a fake machine translation request to verify if the connection to Unbabel is working:
- Once the connection is verified, you will see a success message.
- Then on the Unbabel Translation Permission section, configure the translation flow according to what was advised to you by our Implementation Team. The default configuration is:
- Sandbox Installation: If you just want to test the integration flow with MT (Machine Translation), please select only the Machine option.
- Production Installation: If you want to test/use the full Production pipeline with MT + Human post-editing, select the Human.
- Don't forget to click on "Save" to validate your updates. You will see the success message below:
Congratulations, you successfully finished the setup and are all set to use Unbabel!
Having Issues? Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide on how to configure user layout, languages and test the translation pipeline.