You can test and validate your Organization's connection to Unbabel by running a test translation.
- Open the “App Launcher” and click on “View All”
- Scroll down and click on “Unbabel - Configuration Menu”
- Notice that the Unbabel Setup section is now turned into a verification tool. To verify the success of the connection setup, click the “TEST” button:
- The previous action will trigger a fake machine translation request to verify if the connection to Unbabel is working:
- Once the connection is verified, you will see a success message.
- Don't forget to click on "Save" to validate your updates. You will see the success message below:
Congratulations, you successfully finished the setup and are all set to use Unbabel!
Note: Unbabel will create a free, MT-only Translation Request in order to test the pipeline. That request will use the first language listed in you Picklist Value Set. If that language is not subscribed, you may see the test return an error which wouldn't mean the connection has failed.
The test message will be considered an email, so if you do not have that content type subscribed, expect the test to fail even though your connection could be working.
Having Issues? Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide on how to configure user layout, languages and test the translation pipeline.