After clicking the click here link, an error message is prompted on Salesforce
If the above behavior is what you are experiencing, then the screen above is what you should be seeing.
This means that the entered credentials on the form were incorrect and therefore the authentication with Unbabel failed. The solution to this is to redo the configurations and make sure that the entered credentials are valid.
In order to redo the configuration follow the steps.
- Click the REDO CONFIGURATION button:
- A popup will follow. Click YES:
- The page should now reload and the form is displayed for you to fill again. After this please follow the installation guide from the correspondent step:
(*) If after the page reloads this form is not presented to you, please click the Unbabel - Configuration Menu tab and repeat the workaround process.
Access User Page Layouts from a Standard Salesforce Behaviour
- From the page you are currently in, click Setup (1) and search for Users in the quick find box
- From below the bar, scroll down until you see the Page Layout link under the Users section. Click the Page Layouts link.
- The list of the existing Page Layouts for the User Object will be displayed for you
Error on request when verifying the connection with Unbabel
In case the verification is unsuccessful, 2 things might have happened:
- The translation was stuck for some reason. Click the TEST button again. If the error persists go to step 2.
- Something went wrong regarding the configuration. click the REDO CONFIGURATION and follow the Configuration Steps again.
If the error still persists, please contact our Customer Happiness team, probably there is a problem with the Unbabel credentials shared.
In any case, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Contact: Customer Happiness team (email@example.com)