Some error messages may not exactly be Agent Workspace related and instead have their origin elsewhere. You can find more information about them here.
Even though the instructions should help you solve some of these problems, there will be times you may need to reach out to support at email@example.com. If that's the case, there are some details that will make the troubleshooting process faster and more accurate, which we kindly ask you to include in any communication:
- Ticket IDs: If the error affects all tickets or a specific group of tickets from your workflow, please do mention it in detail.
- Agent emails: Please let us know which agents are affected or were taking the actions described in the support request, and whether it is affecting more/all of the operation.
- Troubleshooting steps already taken.
- Timeline of events.
- Any changes to the organization/users conducted recently, if any.
- Translation error
While this error may arise from punctual errors with specific translation requests, seeing the message display at the very beginning of a ticket usually means that the channel in use (tickets vs. chats) is not subscribed. If you product and language are subscribed and you still see the message, reach out to support.
- Error while selecting panel - We can't find a message to translate in this ticket
This is a very generic error that may appear whenever our API fails to fetch or deliver a translation and detects an inconsistency. In order to try and solve the issue, you can take different actions, hereby listed from the quickest to the most elaborate:
- clicking the retry button at the bottom of the widget
- if available, changing the ticket language
- reloading the browser page
- posting an internal note with #unbabel
- use the editor to send a message without Unbabel and wait for the next update