Recommended: Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide of the installation.
Note: If the source language agreed is English and your users already have the Salesforce language as English you can skip the next steps.
We will be configuring the agent's writing language. Known languages serve no effect in Salesforce Chat, and are a Unbabel for Salesforce Service Cloud-only configuration item.
- On the top right corner click the wheel button:
- Select Setup from the dropdown list:
- Search for users and Click the Users option:
- You will need to assign the writing language for each user. Click Edit next to the user that you will be updating:
- Search for the Unbabel Main Language field and select the agent language, which will typically be English:
- Click the Save button.
Repeat the process for all users that will be using the integration.