Note: see past version history in this section of our HC.
Recommended: Click here for a complete step-by-step visual guide of the installation.
Before you start, please make sure you have the Salesforce Unbabel Connector installed and correctly configured.
Also make sure you comply with the following:
- This guide is meant for the lightning interface. You must be using the Lightning console to support your customers.
- We assume that you already have Salesforce Chat (formerly Live Agent) up and running for your agents. If that is not the case please configure it before going through the next steps.
Integration usage and limits
The usage of our package is bound to some Salesforce limits:
- One PushTopic is created in order to be able to display the translated messages as soon as they are received on the Unbabel Chat component. This Pushtopic counts against the Org limits (typically 50).
- Each agent that is using our integration subscribes to the Pushtopic and each translation is received using two events. These events (2 per message) count against the limit for Daily Durable Streaming Api Events. You can check the default Pushtopic streaming allocations here.
- Each translation spends an API call to Salesforce and these count against the 24h API Calls limits on your Organization.
- Log in to your Salesforce Org.
- Copy the installation URL and paste it in a browser.
URL:[your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1n000002NZlFAAW
App version: 1.38
- The following screen will appear. Select Install for All users:
- After this, you will see a message saying Installation Complete. Click Done.
The installation is completed! Now please follow the configuration steps.