Below are the steps on how the integration works on the standard Salesforce Console:
- Click the menu icon.
- Select the console application that has the omni-channel routing configured for Live Agent (on the image example, it is the "Service Console" App).
- Define your user as Online in Live Agent (available to chat with possible customers)
- click on Omni-Channel in the lower-left corner.
- click the state that was defined by your administrator as online
- Wait for a chat request. When a client performs the request, the same process is followed as the one you are probably used to
- Click Accept to start the conversation.
- Unbabel Chat will be visible on the left (1) while the standard Live Agent chat will be displayed on the right (2). Depending on your layout arrangement, this could vary.
- When the customer first initiates the conversation, the agent sees the written message in his selected language as the Unbabel application detects the visitor language and performs the translation for the agent.
- On the Salesforce Console you can reply to the customer. Type the message on the type a message to be translated… field and press Enter.
- The message will then be translated to the customer language and the application will then send the translated message to the visitor.
10. You can end the chat from your end at any time by clicking the "End Chat" button.