Next, you'll need to update some key Page Layouts so that the Unbabel sections, fields and other components become available. We'll take it one at a time.
Translation Request Layout
- On the top right corner click the wheel button:
- On the dropdown, click the Setup:
- Open the Object Manager → Translation Request:
- Go to Page Layouts → Unbabel Translation Request Layout:
- Create a new section named Chat Content with the fields:
- Unbabel ChatKey
- Unbabel Author
- Unbabel Inbound
- Unbabel Timeout
- Unbabel Published
- Unbabel Original Chat Message
- Unbabel Translated Chat Message
NOTE: Please make sure that the fields are added to the layout. Failure to do so can cause unexpected behaviours when receiving translations on the Unbabel Chat component.
Live Chat Transcript Layout
- Open Object Manager, this time to find the Chat Transcript:
- Go to Page Layouts:
- Add the Unbabel Translated Body to the Transcript section:
- For extra metrics add the Unbabel Average Response Time and Unbabel Max Response Time fields to the metrics section as well:
- Click Save.
It's time to add the Unbabel Chat component to your service console.
Please sign in to leave a comment.