This is a suggested configuration for your Lightning Console. You can change as you like, the only requirement is that the Unbabel Chat Component is added on the page.
- Select the Lightning Service Console that you currently use to support your customers with Chat. We used the Service Console as an example:
- Go to Setup and click Edit Page:
- Remove the standard Chat component from the tab Chat:
- Add a tab component to the right column by drag-and-drop:
- Add a tab for the standard Chat Component and rename it to your liking (ex: Chat):
- Place the standard chat component in the newly created tab:
- Move the Unbabel Component to the place where the standard Chat Component was:
NOTE: Please make sure that the UnbabelChatBody and the standard Chat Body are visible on the same layout and not in different tabs.
- Click Save.
- Click on the menu sign:
- On that page, select the Unbabel - Live Agent Configuration:
- On the Chat Configurations there are 2 options available:
- Enable Quick Text: If you have already set up your Quick Text messages within Salesforce, select this checkbox to enable agents to use Quick Text for their Unbabel chats.
NOTE: The quick text browser panel supports up to 2000 quick text and folder records (same behaviour as Salesforce standard Quick Text functionality).
- Click Save.