This is a suggested configuration for your Lightning Console. You can change it as you like, the only requirement is that the Unbabel Chat Component is added on the page.
- Select the Lightning Service Console that you currently use to support your customers with Chat. We used the Service Console as an example:
- Go to Setup and click Edit Page:
- Remove the standard Chat component from the tab Chat:
- Add a tab component to the right column by drag-and-drop:
- Add a tab for the standard Chat Component and rename it to your liking (ex: Chat):
- Place the standard chat component in the newly created tab:
- Move the Unbabel Component to the place where the standard Chat Component was:
NOTE: Please make sure that the UnbabelChatBody and the standard Chat Body are visible on the same layout and not in different tabs.
- Click Save.
Now that the basic setup is complete, you may wish to check the App's general configurations.