To find the Unbabel Chat (Live Agent) Configurations Menu, open the App Launcher and find the menu under All Items:
Under Chat Configurations we have some options available:
- Show MT Translation Message: messages translated with Unbabel will contain a suffix reading "MT Translation by Unbabel". This message will only appear in SF components and it's not visible to the customer.
- Enable Quick Text: If you have already set up your Quick Text messages within Salesforce, select this checkbox to enable agents to use Quick Text for their Unbabel chats.
NOTE: The quick text browser panel supports up to 2000 quick text and folder records (same behaviour as Salesforce standard Quick Text functionality).
- Enable File Share: enables the File Share feature through the Unbabel Chat component.
NOTE: Not available with SF Messaging
- Enable Emoji picker: A emoji picker can now be added to the buttons bar of the Unbabel chat conversation component.
NOTE: Not available with Salesforce Chat. Limited to Messaging.
- Populate translated body: choose whether to have a regular job running that populates missing Unbabel chat transcripts.
Don't forget to keep your changes by clicking Save.
Under Integration testing, you can test for the current status of the translation.
Click the test button to run the test. If the integration is working as expected, the result will be successful.
If this is not the case you may want to reach out to email@example.com.