Note: see past version history in this section of our HC.
Before proceeding with the installation, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the Unbabel Connector installed and also meet the pre-requisites for a standard Unbabel flow in Service Cloud.
Please check if you have the features below enabled in order to use our standard flow:
- Service Cloud
- Email Deliverability access level set to "All email"
- Enable Email Drafts is checked under Support Settings
- Have Enable Case Feed Actions and Feed Items checked
- All agents should have access to the Case Feed
- If you are using the Lightning Experience make sure you have my Domain deployed for all of your users
- Email-to-Case and/or Web-to-Case
If you don't have all the required features please inform us so that we can validate that your use case is supported.
In order to guarantee the correct installation, we advise that the Installations and Configuration steps are followed by a user with a System Administrator profile or equivalent.
We will need to install the Unbabel for Service Cloud package:
- Url: [your Salesforce Org URL]/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t1v0000025vMY
- Version: v2.7
Please follow the steps:
1 - Copy the url above into a browser where you have already log in into the target Salesforce Org. Press the enter key:
2 - This screen will appear and you should select Install for Admins Only, or the option that best suits your organization needs. Click the blue Install button:
3 - The complete screen below will show up when the installation is finished. Click the Done button as the configurations will be performed later on the guide.
After the installation is complete, a set of different configurations needs to be prepared. Let's start with User Permissions.