- Lightning Email templates are supported, with some limitations in terms of searchability by folder.
- Quick Text is supported, with some limitations in terms of searchability by folder.
- Automatic translations for omni-channel routing are not supported out of the box. They require a custom flow to be implemented.
- It is not possible to display in-line images in an outbound translation email. You need to add the image as an attachment instead.
- Agent signatures as defined in each user profile email settings do not populate and do are not sent with messages translated via the Unbabel email publisher
Integration usage and limits
The usage of our package is bound to some Salesforce limits:
- The translated emails are sent through apex (Single Email) and these count against the Org wide limit, typically 5000 (please check your own organization limit).
- Each translation spends an API call to Salesforce and these count against the 24h API Calls limits on your Organization.