The Unbabel for Salesforce Service Cloud introduces objects, actions and fields that need to be added to the appropriate Page Layouts. Failure to configure all Layouts the Unbabel agents will be using will result in the integration options not being available.
The typical pages that will need configuration are Case and Email Message.
Case Page Layouts
Navigate to the Cases page layout by following these steps:
- Click the Setup link and search for Case.
- Click on the Page Layouts link.
Go to Object Manager, search and click on Case. Open Case Page layouts.
You will need to perform some adjustments on the Case Page Layout page:
1 - Click the Edit link next to the Case Page Layout you will be modifying. Make sure it is a Feed-Based Layout.
2 - To add Unbabel Buttons, click on the Buttons section.
3 - Add the Translate Case button by using drag and drop to the specific region.
4 - Go back to the Fields section.
5 - Create a section using drag and drop:
6 - Name it Unbabel and apply the following settings:
7 - Add the following fields to this newly created section:
- Unbabel Language
- Unbabel Translated Description
- Always Check Language
8 - Finally, add the Email Translation quick action to the Quick Actions, by using drag and drop again.
Make sure you select the Case.Email_Translation:
- Click the Save button. Repeat the process for the other feed based case pages layout that you are using.
- Make sure you select the Case.Email_Translation_L lightning action:
9 - Click the Save button. Repeat the process any other feed based Case page layout that you are using.
Email Message Page Layout
- Go to the Quick Find box type email message and then, click the Page Layouts link:
- Go to the Object Manager, open Email Message and then choose Page Layouts.
Once on the Email Message Page Layout page:
1 - Click on the Edit link next to the layout you will be modifying.
2 - Navigate to the Buttons option (1) and drag and drop to the specified section the following buttons:
- Forward with Translation
- Reply with Translation
- Reply All with Translation.
3 - Create a new section named Unbabel and add the Unbabel fields:
- Unbabel Original Message Id
- Unbabel Original Message
- Unbabel Translated Message Id
- Unbabel Translated Message
- Unbabel Language
- Click Save.
We are ready to proceed to Language configurations.